We offer ground shipping to anywhere in the Continental U.S. for the majority of items in our store. Please review this map to estimate your shipping time from the time you receive your tracking number email.
You can review the final shipping cost during the checkout process. If you are purchasing a heavier or big size item please contact us to receive a shipment quote. Customers are in charge of payment for shipping heavy/ big size items. Please be sure to include your correct phone number during checkout so we can reach out to you if needed to coordinate your order's shipment.
The number of days it takes for your order to arrive on your doorstep depends on the products ordered and where you are located. Some larger orders can take up to 2 weeks to be delivered, depending on the shipping service required.
Please allow between 1-3 business days for for all orders to be processed and prepared for shipment.
Call (646) 548-3588 or email us at email@example.com for more details on shipping if you are placing a large order.
We ship all items with complimentary shipping insurance, except for heavy/ big-size items. Large items shipping cost all be quoted separately.
Return / Exchange Policy
When your order arrives, please inspect your shipment to ensure everything was delivered without damage. If your package arrives noticeably damaged on the outside, keep the original packaging as intact as possible and please immediately take photos of the damage.
We take pride in the quality of our merchandise. All of our items are handmade, vintage or antiques, therefore there may be variants but these are not considered defects or damages and therefore do not meet the requirement for return or exchange. Nonetheless, if there is a problem with your purchase, please refer to our policies below:
- General merchandise items may be returned in their original packaging within 3 days of receipt with approval for exchange or store credit. Large items must be returned within 14 days with with approval for exchange or store credit
- Customer must inform us immediately about this claim through email or phone. No merchandise may be returned or exchanged without our prior approval
- Returned items can be exchanged or returned for store credit. No refund will be issued
- A 20% restocking fee will be charged for returned items
- Shipping cost is paid for by the customer and is nonrefundable
- All custom orders are final once paid for; no returns, exchanges or refunds will be issued
- Sconces and wall lighting do not include electrical kit. This may be purchased separately
You are responsible for covering the total costs of return shipping. When we receive the undamaged items, you will be issued a store credit equal to the amount of the original cost of the item, minus 20% of the restocking fee.
If you have any questions about our policies, please contact us by email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at (646) 548 3588 before finalizing your order.
Customers must submit refunds requests via written email or letter. Once the return or order cancellation is approved, the clients' funds will be returned via the same method of payment the client used to make the payment to purchase the item(s). Funds will be sent to the same account where the funds originated from. There are no exceptions to this rule.
Discounted items are NOT eligible for refund, return for store credit or exchange
- The prices quoted do not include the shipping and handling fees.
- Atlas Showroom will handle the shipping of the items. The final quote of shipping will be provided to the client once the items are securely packed and weight available to get an accurate shipping quotation
- The customer is responsible for paying the shipping and insurance.
- If an item (s) is damaged during the shipment, the client is responsible to follow up with the shipping / insurance company.
- Atlas Showroom requires a 50% payment on the custom orders and the remaining balance to be payable upon delivery of the item (s).
- The 50% deposit is not refundable.
- The client has 90 days period once the item is available in our storage in the USA to arrange for pick up of the item (s). Atlas Showroom can assit with the delivery. The client is responsible for payment of the delivery. Failure to do so will result in losing the deposit. Atlas Showroom will take possession of the item.